Portals

Friday, May 14, 2010

Declutter Dilemma!

I, as I am sure many other persons, hoard magazines like it's my job.  I just can't seem to part with them no matter how old of an issue it may be.  When I moved from Connecticut to California I was actually forbidden to bring my boxes marked "magazines."  My stepfather could not see the sense in carting old magazines 3,000 miles across the country.  

I meticuulously went through and tore out all my earmarked pages and put them in a binder, however, my collection is quickly gaining size once more.  My book case looks cluttered and I have random stacks on night stands and coffee tables!  here is my quick solution to de-clutter my space

BASKETS!!!! they can function like little cubby holes: stylish, afforadable, and you can place them anywhere!  The bookcase, under the bed, a corner, shelves!









No comments:

Post a Comment